Monday, January 13, 2014

Post12

I really have nothing to update I'm on a steady course of watching movies and getting inspired by watching movie awards and understanding the business of film. 

I was recently watching the a Golden Globes and there was a segment on Woody Allen and his role in the film industry and it was really inspiring and made me think about a big career in the future dealing with film. This project is broadening my horizon of movies and the industry. 

I know that this just a small stepping stone in my future but it is better than nothing. I know how my website is going to work and I'm still working out glitches and kinks for the site but I'm pleased  with the progress and try not to stress about the big picture. I've been researching other movie blogs to get ideas and inspiration for my own and that's really helped me give myself a bigger boost of writing. After midterms I'd like to have the website up and posting a link to my blogpost weekly. 

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gianna!

    My name is Hayley and I am a graduate student at the University of Saint Joseph (#usjct). I'm so excited to learn about blogging in the classroom! I teach kindergarten, so seeing how you use it for your #20time projects! I really look forward to blogging with you throughout the semester. I am always trying to find reliable sources for reviews on movies. Too often I find reviews that aren't what I am looking for. I'm excited to see what movies you are reviewing and hopefully find some that I need to see!

    Looking forward to learning with you!
    ~Hayley

    ReplyDelete